Veedid software frequently asked questions
- Do I need to uninstall Veedid software before installing an update or upgrade?
- How can I download a previous or older version?
- How to register after purchasing software?
- What is the difference between Save, Export and Database Backup?
- What is the difference between Import and Database Restore?
The suggested option is to overwrite the existing installation of Veedid softwares without uninstalling. This will maintain your current INI settings and database.
Access to previous versions of Veedid softwares is only available through email. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most current registration information, and we will provide you with the version you are eligible for.
After your order is processed, a registration code link will be sent to you via e-mail. Simply enter the registration code in the trial product you downloaded to unlock the full version. Learn more...
Save: Save your selected contents as HTML, TXT format file
Export: Export your selected contents to a Veedid data file (suffix is vdx)
Database Backup: Backup all contents to a Veedid data file
Vdx data file keeps all information of the contents. You can use Import and Database Restore function to transmit these information to application.
Import and Resotre all read vdx data file.
Import adds all items in vdx data file as a new item.
Restore will check if there is a same existing item. If yes, it will prompt you replace or skip.